Meet The Attorney James J. Raffa, PLLC
James J. Raffa, PLLC helps people recover from trauma,
move forward with their lives, and plan for their future.
The firm as over thirty years of experience and now focuses on Estate Planning, Family, Personal Injury, and Probate Law.
James received his Bachlors of Arts in Economics from Binghamton University in 1983.
He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Wisconsin – Madison in 1986.
He is licensed to practice in the State of Wisconsin since 1986 and the State of Washington since 1991.
He is licensed to practice in the following Federal Courts: Eastern Wisconsin; Western Wisconsin; Western Washington and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
James J. Raffa’s practice experience includes:
- Estate Planning
- Personal and Property Injury
- Business Contract
- Debt Collection
- Real Estate Foreclosure
- Real Estate Transactions
- Product Liability
- MAR Arbitration and Settlement Conference Facilitation
- Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Criminal Defense and Dependency
- Secured Transactions
- Timber Trespass
- Uniform Building, Fire Codes, and Zoning
- Employment Discrimination
- Lemon Law
- Mental Illness Commitment
- Protective Placement
- Unemployment Compensation
- Utility Regulation and Zoning
- Construction Lien